Office furniture is an important element of office environment. It is needed to conduct office work efficiently and comfortably. Every office needs furniture as a basic facility. Most office work is desk work performed indoors.
Office furniture is needed for sitting, working and storing purposes. It consists of:
- Chairs, ergonomic chairs, sofas, couches for sitting
- Table, desks, trays for working
- Steel furniture, Shelves, racks, cabinets, cupboards, lockers for storing
- Filing solutions
- Boardroom furniture, server units
- Educational desks
- Reception counters and sofas, occasional chairs, coffee tables
- Call centre furniture
- Fast track range for quick and fast delivery
Furniture can be made of wood, metal, plastic, and fiberglass. Attractive furniture provides impressive look to an office.
Office furniture can be of four types:
General melamine furniture: It consists of ordinary chairs, tables and cupboards used in an office. They are move-able.
Built-in furniture: It is fixed on floor or walls. For example, shelves, cupboards, safe-deposit vaults.
Special purpose furniture: It is used for doing special jobs. For example computer table and chair, drawing table, sofa sets etc. They can also be design for health purposes.
Executive veneer furniture: It is specially designed and unique for use by top executives. They are executive chairs, tables and couches.
Phone us today. Get quick results.